Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Reflection In Real Life

When always somebody ask me to write a reflection of my life I would hesitate to do it, as this always reminds me about the past that hurts me down to the core. Not forgetting those days when I had difficult in enrolling into a primary school due to ADHD and having mild learning disability. This situation has cause numerous problem for my parents.

During my teenage days, I am a troublemaker due to my ADHD. Not forgetting I would always get into fights because of my classmate who likes to bully me. This has resulted me to be very anti social. I always feel that no matter what I do, I wouldn't be appreciated however when entering into ITE I become more positive in life. 

I like to play badminton during my free time and would frequently go to the gym twice in a week. I would take initiative in involving in the community, so that I can challenge myself to be more positive in life and to help out to people that face the same situation as me.   






No comments:

Post a Comment